Integrate your third-party inventory for real-time sync
Stock has always been a central part of Extend’s solution. We have our own storage system (WMS) but we also integrate to other WMS to be able to offer an integrated solution also to other storage systems and 3PLare. Because we work with this, we have good knowledge of processes and challenges. Today, we have links to many different 3PLars who use our system as well as others, the most important thing for us is that we can deliver a strong overall solution where you as a customer have control over all your flows including stock balance and stock activities.
Ongoing is the most common storage system used by third-party logistics in Sweden. Through Extend’s link to Ongoing, customers can easily integrate their external warehouse, which makes it possible to sync the stock to Extend regarding communication during order placement and feedback from Ongoing during stock events.
How does the integration work?
The integration is based on Onging’s standard API, which Extend establishes as a “standard connection”.
All communication is via encrypted HTTPS. Here’s how the process looks like:cessen ut:
- Product information, update continuously (Extend master)
- Order information, updated continuously in both directions.
- When picked, Extend and the picking certificate are informed of the reduction of the stock and update of the cost of goods sold
- Extend generates an invoice that is sent to Fortnox, where the logic is handled.
- Purchases create an expected delivery to Ongoing. It is updated continuously.
- When creating a deposit so… ..
- The balance of Extend is updated and Extend creates an event that raises the inventory value. Extend can also do a revaluation of the stock (automatic product cost calculation based on the purchase and / or ex. Exchange rates. Since Extend gets info from Ongoing matched really submitted against ordered (purchases).
- Balance difference is managed with a daily reconciliation file where Extend updates differences based on the actual balance from Ongoing (master)
Nyse and others we have links to?